Certified IT Architect (CITA) Foundation course
CITA Foundation Core course is part of Iasa’s certification program for IT architects and prepares for CITA-F certification. In this course you will learn how to use models and tools to prioritize based on your company’s goals and then create, deliver and maintain IT architectures.
Iasa Architect Core Training Program develops a clear pathway and defined baseline for successful IT architects. The flexibility, quality, changeability, scalability and durability of a system depends on the underlying architecture. And a good architecture is based on the correct foundation work. Lack of architecture work not only results in costly and ineffective solutions, but also in long-term issues that get stuck in the activities that the solutions will support.
The CITA-Foundation certification demonstrates that you are on this path and that you are taking the necessary steps to become a fully qualified architect. CITA-F is a certification passable on the international labor market. So far, more than 3,500 professionals around the world have been certified.
The Iasa Core Course for IT Architects gives you as an architect knowledge of models and tools for developing IT architectures that meet the demands of modern business. The curriculum is developed by IT architects for IT architects, which is one of the basic ideas behind Iasa.
The course focuses on:
- Architecture Thinking: building a solid foundation and ensuring architects think like architects
- Architecture Engagement: understanding the role and how architects engage
- Architecture Demand: discovering ways to understand the demands of the business
- Architecture Supply: Fulfilling that demand and delivering the architecture
- Architecture Practice: How best to build the practice of architecture within your organization
For more informatie please visit our Academy.